BLOGTOBER Day 13: Top Ten Tuesday: Super long book titles
It has been such a long time since I participated in Top Ten Tuesday (hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl) but I thought I might as well hop back on the Top Ten Tuesday train for a few weeks at least.
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is super long book titles. I’m sure there are longer ones out there, but these were the ten I could think of off of the top of my head. Rather than just counting letters the totals are the amount of characters in each title, because punctuation counts!
10. The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan – 23
9. The Shed That Fed a Million Children by Magnus MacFarlane-Barrow – 30
8. The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry by Rachel Joyce – 32
7. Elephants on Acid and Other Bizarre Experiments by Alex Boese – 41
6. I’d Tell You I Love You, But Then I’d Have to Kill You by Ally Carter – 41
5. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon – 41
4. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer – 42
3. The Southern Book Club’s Guide to Slaying Vampires by Grady Hendrix – 43
2. The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valente – 56
1. The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson – 60
Can you think of a longer book title? If so, let me know down in the comments!
See you tomorrow,